Owl Shaped Ear hanging
Beautiful Red Beads Necklace
Light Weight colorful beads necklace
- 1 kg Fresh raw kathal (Jackfruit)
- 1/2 kg raw mango
- 100 gram salt (10 tsp)
- 1/2 tsp asafetida (heeng)
- 2 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp jeera
- 2 tsp saunf (fennel seed)
- 2 tsp Methi (fenugreek seed)
- 2 tsp kalonji
- 7-8 tsp chilli powder
- 8 tsp yellow mustard seed (grounded)
- 500 gms mustard oil
- First apply some oil in your hand and remove the upper green layer and inner hard layer of kathal cut it into 1 inch small pieces.
- Steam cook kathal till soft.
- Wash, Peel and cut raw mangoes in small pieces remove the inner seed.
- Put kathal pieces and mangoes pieces in the sunlight at least 5-6 hrs.
- Heat a pan and roast jeera, saunf, methi, kalonji and coarsely grind.
- Now add mango pieces, kathal pieces in a big bowl put turmeric, salt, mustard seed, grind masala, asafetida, and half of the oil mix well.
- Now Put all the mixture in air tight glass jar, pour athe remaining oil and cover with cotton cloth and keep aside for 7 -8 days under sunlight.
Dalle chillies from foothills of Himalayas and spicy recipes from around the world.